About Vochlea Music
Vochlea Music is a London based creative technology company on a mission to empower music makers. In 2019 we launched the Dubler Studio Kit, an intelligent voice-to-MIDI software that allows anyone to use their voice as a MIDI controller. We recently launched a software only version of our product, Dubler 2.
Dubler is a pioneering innovation; unlocking music creation for everyone through the one instrument we have all practiced since birth - the voice. Imagine beatboxing triggering drum samples, humming a guitar part or controlling effects by the timbre of your voice - all absolutely live.
Our technology has been recognised internationally for a range of design and innovation awards, most recently winning the Music Innovation Prize at Web Summit 2019, and the high-tech innovation prize at NAMM 2020.
We work out of an office in the Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey. We are a small, close knit team who value diversity and inclusion. We combine great ambitious aims for the business with a focus on enjoying the day-to-day. We believe in a good work-life balance, and a respectful working culture.
We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on Growth Marketing Specialist that will report directly to the CMO and will have end-to-end ownership of growth strategy, digital advertising (awareness to acquisition), social media, email, insights, data and community development. They will also create strategies to grow direct to consumer sales, launch new products, and increase video views and social media engagement across multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional digital marketer with a proven experience in demand generation. They’ll have an appetite to work on growth initiatives that promote our voice to MIDI solutions to everyone from entry-level music makers, through to professional musicians.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build the Vochlea Music brand trust amongst the digital musician communities.
- Build growth marketing strategies, including paid, SEO and growth hacks.
- Optimise the acquisition funnel through paid social (Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, TikTok), organic and paid search (Google Ads), email, partners, content, social media and sponsorships.
- Drive and maintain follower engagement on social media as well as via email marketing lists.
- Write excellent copy for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts, ads etc.)
- Monitor and analyse data from various sources (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Website, Email etc.) to contribute to weekly/monthly/yearly insight reports.
- Create social assets in Figma and Photoshop, as well as gifs or short video content.
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant digital platforms in order to drive engagement, growth and traffic to hit key metrics.
- Stay up to date on latest developments in online advertising, digital media, D2C and music/technology partnerships.
- Leverage marketing automation and freelancers when necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the product and content creation teams to define and implement growth strategy, and analyse customer sentiment to help prioritise the product roadmap.
You should apply if:
- You have proven experience working in a growth marketing position.
- You have expert knowledge of social media platforms and how to use these to engage an audience, and expert understanding of media buying, and using digital advertising to drive sales.
- You have proven examples executing successful growth campaigns, and experience in growth strategy in addition to execution.
- You are happy to get your hands dirty and work with the extended Vochlea Music team.
- You are comfortable with leading the growth efforts of a start-up.
- You are comfortable with analysing marketing data.
- You are organised, self-motivated, collaborative and have good communication skills.
- Nice to have — you have a passion for music and technology.
This role isn’t for you if:
- You are looking for direction - this is a lead role.
- You don't enjoy a start-up environment.
- You’re not interested in music creation and production.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company laptop
- Relaxed and fun working environment (in-office / remote hybrid)
- Fun team days out
Ready to join our team?
Apply via email with your CV and a covering letter.
Closing date: 20th January 2022