Title: Press Manager (US)
Annual Leave: 15 days PTO
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Monday - Friday)
Location: 3 days a week from Second Home, East Hollywood, 2 days a week work from home
Start date: Immediate start date
A BIT ABOUT US:
Established in 2009 Listen Up offer a tailored range of bespoke radio, club, streaming, online and print promotion campaigns globally through our LA and London offices. In 2014 after recognizing a gap in the market we moved our services state side and opened an additional arm of the business in LA. Working across a wide range of genres including electronic, hip hop, r&b, afrobeats, pop and alternative, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and knowhow to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging press campaigns. With a recent client roster boasting the likes of Burna Boy, Doja Cat, Black Coffee, KYLE, David Guetta, Jamie Jones and more, Listen Up are now recognized as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services. We have grown massively over the last 13 years with offices in both the UK and US, and 3 companies working under our Listen Up umbrella.
WHERE YOU STEP IN:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, well organized individual to join the Press team. We are currently working Monday and Friday from home, then Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from Second Home in East Hollywood. You must have 1-2 years' experience working within a similar environment with a keen interest in various genres of music. If you are looking for a hands on role that gives you the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of music PR, we could be what you are looking for
• 1-2 years experience within a similar environment
• A proven track record of working within a similar industry
• Up to date knowledge of music and trends
• Existing relationships with music journalists and contacts
• Can hit the ground running with press campaigns with minimal guidance
• A well-organized individual with the ability to prioritize workload and juggle a variety of different tasks
• Keen interest in rising through the ranks within the company
• Proven well written press releases
• Must be able to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment, dealing with Directors & colleagues both in the US and UK
• Adaptable to different methods of working
KEY FOCUS AREAS OF THE ROLE:
• Develop campaign strategies for client releases
• Develop strong relationships with print and online journalists plus TV bookers
*Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications but thank you for your interest in working with us, please keep an eye out on our website for any future opportunities.
*Listen Up is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*We will process your data in accordance to relevant Data Protection Laws.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining how you reach our essential requirements along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org