What we’re looking for
Keakie is looking for a Head of Ad Sales. This is a rare opportunity for a current AD/Director level salesperson to lead and develop our advertising sales across the platform and web. We are a disruptive music business which has built proprietary ad tech in house. Advertising Sales is going to be the cornerstone of income to the business, and we need someone who can help develop this from a standing start. This is going to be a fantastic role for someone looking for leadership, ownership and growth. Must be based in London.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate all aspects of advertising sales. Run trading with Agencies, Programmatic and direct clients and manage senior relationships.
- Consult with a wide variety of existing advertising companies of all sizes, you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client.
- Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Keakie to a portfolio of clients and agencies whose needs you listen to and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of our users.
- Develop and own the business development strategy for Keakie and execute on that strategy with Senior Leadership.
- Lead a growing and diverse Keakie team. Responsibility of recruiting and growing the team with 2 additional sales team hires early in 2022.
- Facilitate internal stakeholder management.
- Ensure that the growing sales team have the appropriate forums to achieve success.
- Chairing Senior Leadership sales updates in internal meetings.
- Analysing current course and speed as well as doing the work, thinking and planning towards our current plans and future opportunities.
What you’ll need
- A proven track record of growing a pipeline from scratch.
- Currently leveraging large budgets from media / mobile agencies.
- As a leader, you will help grow our base of partners. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our success.
- Bring innovation and creativity in your daily work to build a strategy for business development, improve partner performance, and help the business thrive and grow in the future.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client focused.
- Combine your commercial know-how to shape how new and existing businesses grow with Keakie.
- Someone who is resilient and never settles for the status quo and is always looking to raise the bar.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills as well as ability to manage multiple ad hoc projects simultaneously.
- Able to navigate difficult scenarios/topics that people don't understand particularly well, as well as handling difficult trading periods.
- Programmatic knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Experience with sales and business development processes, managing business development and leading team members.
- Capable of working and reporting into senior teams as well as inspiring more junior colleagues to perform at their best.
- A commitment to being a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to converse at all levels.
What we love in a candidate
- Friendly and outgoing
- A selfless leader who is a team player
- Passionate about music
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Creative thinker
- Takes initiative/problem-solving attitude
Salary: £65k + 20% Performance Related Bonus
Where: London, UK