Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
Contract: Permanent upon completion of a satisfactory 3-month probationary period.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
We are searching for a self-motivated, hardworking team player with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset to join our marketing team.
The correct applicant will have a genuine interest in electronic music, and be able to demonstrate further knowledge within the music industry. They will also have a minimum of two years previous experience in festival or club marketing and promotion.
The role includes but is not limited to, digital, physical and social media marketing and will involve devising innovative, interesting content and developing marketing strategies to promote our events and the club as a whole.
• Strong social media content, promotion and marketing experience.
• Copywriting experience.
• Superb communication and people skills.
• In-depth music knowledge, understanding and passion for all types of electronic music.
• Ability to self-manage and motivate.
• Ability to work on a variety of projects at once.
• Experience in delivering music events of a high standard is preferred but not essential.
• Experience and enjoyment of working in a late night environment
Roles & responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
• Devise and implement marketing campaigns for events from start to finish.
• Organising Facebook & Google advertising campaigns.
• Organising and managing physical print and distribution and press advertising.
• Scheduling and preparing assets for announcements.
• Creating engaging social media content.
• Sales reporting.
• Manage and track event marketing budgets.
• On event representation of the club.
• Keeping up to date with the latest music, rising artists and music events trends.
• Liaising with artist agents/management and promoters to ensure promo efforts are aligned.
• Ticketing set up & monitoring, keeping sales efforts in line with event p&l.
• Customer database and Facebook audience management.
• Developing engaging email campaigns for the club and In:Motion.
• Booking photographers and videographers for events when necessary.