We are searching for a proactive and nightlife-savvy person to manage all aspects of the Bar at OXI. You will be responsible for the conceptualisation of our Drink’s offering, creating structure, ensuring smooth operations and being a mentor for the rest of the service/bar team. You should be a representative of OXI to our guests.
Location: OXI Garten, Wiesenweg
- Manage business aspects of the bar - e.g. purchasing, managing budgets, inventory management, creating loss-reports (should vs. actual) and mitigate losses
- Process Management - create efficient processes and procedures that staff can follow to ensure smooth operations and be responsible that these processes are executed properly
- Shift scheduling - ensure the bar & runners are well staffed during peak hours, not over-staffed during off hours and that shift-times are properly tracked in our systems.
- Conflict Management - resolve conflicts between staff when they arise and create a warm and welcoming environment for everyone on the team without making them feel afraid to speak their mind and/or that can’t make mistakes.
- Work a few shifts per week at the Bar to maintain a grip on how things are during day-to-day operations (to be discussed; depends on contractual hours and workload of managerial/creative duties)
- Develop unique drink offerings that are representative of OXI and speak to our guests
- Continually improve processes based on staff feedback from day-to-day activities
- Talent acquisition - utilise your network in the club scene to find new talent and and train new staff at the Bar
- Create a fun and safe atmosphere for employees and guests
This is a full-time position (40-48 hours per week core working hours). In exceptional cases (e.g. we really really want you and you can’t work full-time) we may work with applicants to split the role into two part-time positions