We are looking for a very detail-oriented person to assist the agency with our logistical and administrative needs. It is a chance to immerse in, and learn the way the electronic music industry operates first-hand. This position is a front row seat to negotiation tactics and best business practices of being an artist agent.
Looking for someone to:
1. Liaise with both artist teams and promoters to organize and coordinate travel as well as collect gig details. Compile gig itineraries in a timely manner.
2. Manage outreach to promoters and festivals; assist in strategizing and planning artist tours.
3. Create contracts, invoices, other documents as well as correspondence as appropriate. Run reports for artist settlements.
4. Implement existing and develop new procedures to ensure functional office operations. Assist with special projects and provide general office support.
• Highly proficient in Google Suite (primarily Gmail, Docs, Sheets, and Drive) as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication, extremely strong interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills.
• Proactive and highly attentive to logistical details
• Prior industry knowledge is a plus, but willing to train for the right candidate
• Available daily, flexible on timing
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States