What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced Adtech Engineer to join the Platform Team, the integral team responsible for managing the API and delivering a set of innovative and first-of-their-kind features.
What you’ll do
- Participate in system design discussions and decisions
- Write clean, modular and testable robust code in satisfying system requirements
- Take full ownership of our bespoke advertising bidding system including auction systems, recommendation algorithms and more.
- Work to support SLA, SLO and SLIs
- Start to bring in elements of ML architecture and strategy to our advertising stack including personality modelling
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics or related technical field.
- Proficiency in Golang. 3-4 years+
- Expertise and focus building performant systems in constrained(time/resource) environments.
- Strong knowledge of parallel and concurrent programming paradigms
- Experience taking full ownership of APIs and Microservices.
- Agile software development experience.
- Experience building event-driven backend services for large-scale consumer facing applications.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and their time and space performance characteristics.
- Track record working with database systems (Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Aerospike, Druid or similar).
- Experience debugging and supporting applications in a cloud environment.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in collaborative environments.
- Experience in provision and reception of work unit related feedback
- Experience in architecting bidding or advertising systems at scale
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000