This role will support the Digital Paid Media team with campaign execution, ad management, and performance optimization to maximize ticket sales for the thousands of best-in-class events AEG produces annually. The Digital Media Coordinator will be expected to collaborate with members of the media team, marketers, and external media partners to fulfill campaign needs that involve quality assurance for strategy, creative, audience targeting, and measurement.
- Coordinate campaign creation, monitor performance, and optimize ads to ensure efficiency and ROI.
- Create and review audience segments in ad platforms for targeting purposes.
- Provide quality assurance of ad creative and assist with uploading assets prior to campaign launch.
- Assist with campaign reporting for distribution and communicate recommendations based on performance to involved parties.
- Maintain current knowledge on new ad products and tech advancements. Research digital trends to inform A/B testing opportunities, best practices, and strategy.
- Assist with department needs such as gathering ad proofs, ad approvals, and budget/billing reconciliation.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) - Area of Study: Marketing, Communications or related field
- Years of related work experience: 1-2 Years
- Understand fundamental digital advertising concepts
- Data-focused to inform decisions based on performance metrics
- Exceptional attention to detail for large amounts of data
- Ability to manage high volume daily tasks to fulfill marketing needs in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills to meet campaign deadlines
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Knowledge and interest in music
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.