We’re growing our creative talent community! Avant Gardner is currently seeking individuals open to part-time temporary and project-based work in several disciplines. We have both current and future work available, and those who pass the initial screening process will be informed of new opportunities to work on projects throughout the year. Successful candidates may also be considered for future full-time employment.
Please submit a portfolio link with your resume.
- Prepare and format graphics for print, packaging, signage, web, social, and email production
- Create, organize and maintain company media assets
- Experience taking designs from conceptualization through production
- Assist marketing team with research, exploration, and ideation
- Translate brand identities across all digital and print applications
- Make proactive recommendations to streamline & improve creative processes
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for music events and industry knowledge or experience
- Able to work quickly with a high level of organization
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud: primarily in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects (minimal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated strong understanding of aesthetics, design function, human factor
- Print and digital design design experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work efficiently in a highly organized manner on multiple tasks
- Knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to work flexible hours
Bonus: Wordpress / Squarespace CMS editing, illustration techniques, video editing, motion design, moderate HTML / CSS editing skills.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.