FUGA Aggregation & Services is looking for an experienced, passionate and ambitious professional to head up our global digital marketing & promotions department. As a key part of our content exploitation team you will be instrumental in defining the FUGA brand and build on our strong position in independent digital music distribution.
The Global Head of Digital Marketing & Promotions will be responsible for driving the growth, development, execution, and measurement of multi-platform digital strategies globally, and will report into the Director Of Aggregation & Services.
The Global Head of Digital Retail Marketing & Promotion will be based in our headquarters in the centre of Amsterdam. You will bring your experience to a growing marketing department to:
- Manage the (international) digital marketing team
- Safeguard and improve departmental processes to further scale performance in the marketing & promotions team.
- Expand the marketing services available to our clients through innovation and creation of new service offerings.
- Build deeper relationships with DSPs worldwide
- Through thought leadership be an influencer in marketing discussions with external partners and as an authoritative communicator with senior executives
- Apply your depth of experience in various digital marketing channels including social media to our organisation.
- Measure, analyse and report key monthly figures around marketing campaigns and revenues to clients, the Director Of Aggregation & Services, and where required, the Senior Management team
- 7+ years experience in digital music marketing and promotions
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in marketing
- Excellent knowledge of the digital music industry and its trends
- Demonstrated experience in directly managing and growing a team (internationally)
- Excellent organizational skills, highly process driven mind-set
- A strong network of high level contacts at DSPs around the world
- Ability to interpret data to create actionable marketing programs
- Fluent in English, verbally and written, other languages are a plus
- A strategic thinker and the ability and drive to execute
- Persuasion and perseverance, combined with strong social and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility and capable of working independently
- Strong affinity with music and marketing
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role managing international teams
Who we are
- Enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
- Part of a dynamic industry: technology, media and entertainment
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in New York, London and Milan and representatives in Paris, Los Angeles, Korea and Brazil.
We operate at the heart of the music industry with clients such as Ultra Records, Curb Records, Armada Music, Epitaph, Domino Recording Company and many more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with online stores such as Spotify, iTunes, and Apple Music. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music and collect on their revenue.