Who We Are
For over 20 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making. Guided by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres.
Within the People team, we aim to create an inclusive, engaging environment which supports & enables a purposeful people experience, while attracting & developing diverse talent across all of our locations & functions. We are excited to be growing our team with an HR Generalist for our US entity. Based in Los Angeles, you will be the People Team go-to-person for our employees based in LA, supporting HR-related matters and contributing to key projects led by our Berlin HQ.
What You'll Do
- Prepare our bi-monthly payroll in compliance with relevant deadlines including monitoring and maintaining data, resolving discrepancies and working with external providers to ensure best practices
- Manage our Compensation & Benefits administration, including registration and maintenance of employee benefits for our LA entity
- Oversee all people operational processes (such as onboarding & visa support, contract management, leave management, offboarding etc.)
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances our employee experience.
- Provide confidential and best practice HR advice and guidance to our LA-based employees
- Collaborate with the other members of the People team based in Berlin (People Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Entity Relations
- Cultivate a positive working environment and champion an employee experience that inspires a productive culture and a sense of belonging.
What You'll Need
- Significant experience in a similar position within a fast paced, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial environment
- The proven ability to work to tight and often competing deadlines underpinned by excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated success collating and analyzing complex and confidential data to provide recommendations and insights for the people team and larger business
- Your successful track record contributing to a global or dispersed team as well as independently
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with an empathetic and supportive relationship management style
- Strong knowledge of tax & labour legislation applicable within California State
- An empathetic approach towards employees and the willingness to nurture positive relationships with employees based in LA
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.