Support activities to achieve NAMM’s vision, mission and objectives as outlined by Marketing Manager(s). Position will utilize a variety of marketing techniques including copy creation, email and website development, along with utilizing database and registration platforms to assist in achieving department and NAMM organizational goals.
- Writes marketing copy to support goals and programs
- Focused on creation and execution of email calendar
- Curates web communications to support association
- Supports Marketing Managers on organization and execution of paid media, website, content and print collateral calendars
- Copy-edits marketing and other collateral
- Executes market data pulls from NAMM database, registration and other platforms
- Assists Marketing Manager(s), Multi-Media Manager, and MarCom Director as needed
- Provides ideas to improve marketing processes
KEY REQUIREMENT / DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE
- 2 years + marketing experience
- Strong writing, grammar and communication skills a must
- Experience with web editing and Photoshop a must
- HTML skills a plus
- Association and / or trade show marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of MailChimp a plus
- Knowledge of Nimble AMS and Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of music, pro audio, and / or event technology product industries a plus
- Experience utilizing marketing data a plus
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
The successful candidate will possess a wide range of personality traits, work habits along with communication and social skills necessary to work effectively within the association environment.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.