WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at digital media strategy? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the digital media space. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Throughout our 25-year history, Insomniac has produced almost 400 festivals, concerts and club nights for over 4 million attendees in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, with expansions into Brazil, China, Japan and India. Insomniac’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in May 2019. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
Insomniac is looking for an Associate Director, Digital Media to continue development and growth for a diverse roster of events which will reach the correct demographic and target customers appropriate for each event. This position will be responsible for executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, digital strategy and execution of plans, including social media, display, and search campaigns, as well as detailed reports and optimizations. The Associate Director, Digital Media will be responsible for maintaining and tracking budgets to make sure funds are allocated correctly. This is not a remote role.
DIGITAL MEDIA ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- Utilize data and analytics to grow digital channel mix and provide frequent quantitative recommendations to improve strategy
- Conduct post-campaign recaps that include analysis on media plan, digital metrics and strategic recommendations for future events
- Analyze web, google and social analytics and audience metrics to improve user experience and overall engagement across all digital channels
- Implement, enhance, and report on marketing strategies for attaining new customers
DIGITAL MEDIA STRATEGY & BUYING
- Develop and execute effective media plans that result in elevated ticket sales
- Develop and deliver media campaign updates to Senior Director on a regular basis; proactively recommend optimizations based on performance
- Manage digital media marketing campaigns and ensure necessary marketing assets are being requested / delivered
- Extensive knowledge of digital trends, competitive landscape, and new vendor offerings
- Recommend and manage digital/development agencies and other vendor partners
- Manage workload and responsibilities of Supervisor & Planners
- Organize and present strategic recommendations and reporting in PowerPoint to directors and executives
- Generate and adhere to marketing budget while booking and accounting for all advertising and media, ensuring necessary funds are allocated to events
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing competitive marketing conditions
- Provide continuous development of process improvement to streamline projects across teams
- Serve as expert on all Google products (including Google Analytics, AdWords, & DoubleClick)
- Maintain advanced knowledge of digital media platforms; complete applicable certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 7+ Years’ Experience managing direct response advertising campaigns
- 5+ Years’ Experience managing a team of 3 or more team members
- Ideal candidate has background in media planning for ticket sales / live events
- Excellent project management skills and proven track record of seeing projects through start to finish
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Ad trafficking, Google Adwords, & SEM strategy
- High level of focus on KPIs understanding the goals, tracking and hitting of KPIs
- Experience in programmatic media, data analysis and budgeting
- Proficient technical skills in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
- May work in drastic temperature climates
- Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.