FUGA, a leading, international digital music distribution company, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced paralegal to join FUGA’s legal team in Amsterdam.
You will respond to the General Counsel and be involved in all areas of work of FUGA’s legal department.
The ideal candidate should be available to work from our Amsterdam office at least 36 hours
What you do
- Assistance with creation of new contract templates and maintain/update current contract templates
- Review NDAs and variation/amendment/extension letters without supervision
- Manage drafting and negotiation of standard content licences under minimal supervision
- Assist HR with drafting contractor agreements/variation letters
- Legal support with various corporate projects
- Assistance with drafting internal policies
- Prepare presentations for the legal team
- Management of contracts signing and filing group-wide
- Management of the legal database (both digital and physical)
- Assist the Finance and HR with administrative tasks (on ad hoc basis)
Who you are
- You are a paralegal/legal assistant with 2-4 year experience in working in a law firm or a busy in-house department
- At least 2 years in contracts drafting and negotiation is needed
- You have a keen interest in the Music Industry/Music Law
- You have the ability to work independently as well as working in a team
- You have exceptional attention to detail and a strong proactive approach to maximise and constantly improve existing procedures
- You have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks at once.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication in English and Dutch.
Who we are
- Small, enthusiastic team and a growing company with strong ambitions
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech
- Egalitarian, transparent environment
- Part of a dynamic industry: music & technology
- Location in the heart of Amsterdam.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English.