We have a great opportunity for an Artist & Label Partnerships Manager to come and join the band. The Artist & Label Partnerships team is the face of Spotify to artists, managers, labels & distributors.
As an Artist & Label Partnerships Manager in the UK & Ireland Music Team, you are a self-driven teammate, flexible, fearless and eager to drive change to improve the opportunities for artists to be successful on the Spotify platform.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for record labels, distributors, managers and artists. You will educate artists & their teams about Spotify best practices, resources and tools. You will build impactful and innovative artist partnerships utilising on-platform promotion and off-platform marketing to ensure that artists, managers and labels see Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development.
You will work closely with key internal partners and teams including editorial, artist marketing, consumer marketing, original content, licensing and others
What You'll Do
- Build and foster relations with key partners (artists, managers, labels, industry organisations) across the UK & Ireland
- Empower partners with opportunities, insights and mentorship to help them achieve their goals and build their audiences
- Act as a representative of Spotify in the music industry with major and independent label partners, management teams and artists
- Act as an internal Spotify representative of the artists and labels you work with, seeking opportunities to help them grow their audience and their business
- Strategise and execute educational initiatives and scaled partnerships that support artists and their teams
- Attend & speak at events, conferences and shows. Some travel required.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of proven music industry experience, preferably in an artist & partner-facing role
- You have experience and knowledge in a broad spectrum of music and music cultures with a focus on popular genres, this must include Rap, R&B, Afrobeat and Dancehall.
- You’re able to demonstrate a deep understanding of – and experience with – Spotify as a user and fan
- You have a strong understanding of the UK music industry and an excellent reputation amongst your network of label and artist contacts
- You have the ability to work under pressure along with proven problem solving abilities
- You can work with a range of cross-functional teams across a large distributed global music and technology organisation
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.