The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of branding/marketing assets for print, banner ads, posters, e-cards, digital, social media and other print material. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for print and web design for venues.
- Create and update digital assets including but not limited to e-cards, newsletters, posters, banners, invites, flyers and social media accounts.
- Works closely with the marketing department in order to ensure the designs are approved, updates are modified on appropriate marketing assets and deadlines are met.
- Create ad map and send out to the Talent Buyer and Marketer.
- Responsible for creating engaging social and print advertisement for shows at various venues directed to the right audience.
- Designs other assets as needed including but not limited to invitations, merchandise, stickers, and outdoor maps.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Graphic Design, Entertainment, Marketing or a related field
- Years of related work experience: 2-4 years in Entertainment Marketing
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be aware of current online marketing initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.