BOX OFFICE STAFF
- BOX OFFICE ATTENDANT
- BOX OFFICE SUPERVISOR
1. BOX OFFICE ATTENDANT
The Box Office Attendant is responsible for communicating information regarding the location, event, seating options, price structures, and other details to help guests select the best event ticket option. The incumbent will process ticket orders and collects payments.
- Accurately and efficiently processes orders for and collect payments from guests.
- Follow cash handling and inventory procedures to ensure security of assets and inventory.
- Greet customers with a positive and friendly demeanor. Assist guests by providing information, answering questions and processing requests.
- Resolve customer concerns by providing superior customer service, utilizing common practices for resolution and escalating to supervisor when needed.
- Provides upselling opportunities to similar events in the genre by demonstrating a strong knowledge of upcoming events.
- Contributes to the team dynamic by assisting coworkers, maintaining the facilities’ cleanliness and helping to develop and maintain a positive work environment.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1+ years of related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Basic Math skills
- Must be responsible and professional
- Effective decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
2. BOX OFFICE SUPERVISOR
The Supervisor Box Office is responsible for overseeing the ticket selling staff. The Supervisor Box Office will resolve customer service concerns and troubleshoot issues that arise with ticketing software and the point of sale system. This position will also supervise the building of events in ticketing software and coordinate each show with the marketing department.
- Supervision of ticket sellers. Ensure that all employees are doing what they are supposed to be doing and being available to advise when necessary.
- Responsible for training of ticketing staff.
- Assist manager with scheduling and disseminate the schedule for department, ensuring all shifts are filled properly.
- Update internal spreadsheets with new and updated show information and send out to ticketing support.
- Create ticket holds. Submit ticket counts to requesting parties.
- Resolve customer service issues and complaints.
- Work with department to fix issues related to customer service complaints when appropriate.
- Troubleshoot any issues relating to software or point of sale system.
- Review ticketing information for each show built, validating prices and dates are correct.
- Coordinate show builds with marketing department.
- May be responsible for the organization of staff meetings, acceptance and payment of deliveries, organization of office events like holiday parties and birthday celebrations.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS preferred).
- Years of related work experience: 3
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written, listening and verbal communication skills and experience in conflict resolution
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including: nights, weekends and some holidays
- Great leadership skills
- Knowledge in interest in live entertainment preferred
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.