The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing and promotions to drive ticket sales to AEG’s tours. This role will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, agents, artist managers and bookers. The Marketing Coordinator will build and maintain the infrastructure for marketing campaigns, create and submit all tour settlement materials, and provide additional show marketing support to the team.
- Create and maintain Marketing Grid for each tour.
- Create JIRA Ticket(s) for each tour. Manage campaigns in “M”.
- Create and maintain Ad Plan summaries.
- Monitor budget and accounting for marketing efforts and keep team up to date on spend status. Track all meeting notes to ensure follow-through from the team.
- Create and deliver all show settlement including actuals, backup and any special campaign notes.
- Review ad plans & radio proposals from regionals in support of Director.
- Coordinating, tracking, delivering approved venue assets.
- Maintain good working relationships with partners, co-promoters and media.
- May participate in hiring and training of interns and general support for the marketing team needs.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience
- Knowledgeable and skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint), Photoshop
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience calendaring events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PR skills, social media savvy, and organization skills
- Must have strong work ethic, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative thinker
- Knowledge of the music industry preferred
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.