The Artist Hospitality Manager will be responsible for coordinating all hospitality needs for the artists and crew. This position will schedule meals,catering, coordinate travel to and from venue, maintain the cleanliness of the dressing room area, make sure all amenities are stocked and run a variety of errands to ensure all artist(s)needs are met.
- Create day of event meal plan for artist and crew and sent to artist management for approval prior to event to ensureall artis tand crewdietary needs are metat all times.Make alterations based on requests as necessary.
- Prepare and serve meals at the venue on the day of show for the artist(s)and crew according tothe selectedmeal plan.Assist with clean up and disposal upon completion.
- Make sure the dressing rooms are set-up, stocked, clean and items requested on artist’s rider. Ensure all artists’ needs/requests have been made and are adhered to.
- Review artist’s contract to ensure compliance with venue requirements. Create itinerary for day of event develop an execution plan.
- Coordinate tasks with the artist’s assistant to ensure all needs are met and assist with errands for the artists.
- May assist with other projects as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 2-4years of related work experience
- Existing relationships with agents, managers and touring personnel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting requests
- Strong time management skills with the exceptional attention to detail
- Strong intrapersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly personality
- Previous experience working with deadlines
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.