AEG Presents Global Partnerships is seeking an eager, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join the team as an administrative assistant. The primary responsibility for this role is supporting the SVP of Sales with general administrative duties including scheduling, expenses, organizing travel and other various responsibilities. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the larger AEG Presents Marketing & Strategy and Sales teams with tracking sponsorship deals and open/closed categories across our portfolio of Music Festivals & Clubs, assisting with the creation of decks and marketing materials, helping with sponsor prospecting and overall being a collaborative team player.
- Responsible for general administrative for the EVP of sales including support activities such as preparing documents and presentations, scheduling appointments, sending meeting notices, and maintaining electronic and hard files.
- Assist with partnership proposals and event one-sheets, updating sales materials and logos for venues and festivals as needed across sales tools/platforms.
- Keep track of pending and confirmed sponsorship deals and categories in internal database. Update status changes as necessary.
- Assist other Global Partnerships teams on projects and account management as needed.
- Plan sales and team meetings as required (including preparation of materials, meeting notifications, etc.).
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or College degree
- 0-1 years of related work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
- Experience with Adobe Pro and Photoshop/graphic design a plus
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines a must have
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.