Superfly is an experience company obsessed with activating and amplifying communities around common passions and unforgettable moments. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
From producing some of the world’s most iconic festivals, to media-driven joint ventures and location based entertainment, Superfly has been defining the creative edge of live entertainment for over 20 years.
We’re looking for a project based Creative Producer (guaranteed 1 year contract) to lead the creative team in moving from concept to reality. In this role you will process everything from conceptualizing ideas and assembling the right team to overseeing the project through to the finishing stages of production. The Creative Producer will work in every aspect of the production process to make things happen. The ideal candidate will be a visionary, highly skilled and experienced.
Role and Responsibilities
- Main point of contact and liaison for Creative Partners (including but not limited to Scenic Vendors and Fabricators). Oversee and manage relationships and all associated aspects.
- Curate list of desired Vendors, Write RFPs, Oversee bidding process
- Manage vendors, troubleshoot design concepts and value engineer where needed
- Brief 3D artists, creatives, designers & architects to bring creative vision to life
- Be a creative lead on experiential and environmental design from concept to execution
- Aid in the creation of initial creative ideas via creative deck and layout
- Lead brainstorming and collaborative idea sessions
- Must have an understanding of other department needs and how to bridge the creative vision with daily operations
- Create mood boards, sketches, concept layouts, floor plans and renders as necessary
- Will be in collaboration with creative partners to help execute deliverables.
- Lead on Archives for in experience, including selection, management, contracting, insurance, displays, cleaning, storage and returns.
- Build documents that outline the entire consumer journey of the experience for sharing both internally and externally
- Lead Tech scouts and reporting findings to Operations, Production and Producers
- Collaborate on site selection/ layout and floor plan in conjunction with Producers, Production and Operations
- Oversee all creative installs and tear downs
- Create and oversee Creative Production workback schedule and ensure it’s being adhered to
- Work directly with producers & operations to create a best in class experience that still fits within the constraints of a budget
- Work with Production Director to ensure all Creative Production vendor paperwork and spends are being tracked in accordance with project processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as a creative producer for 5-7 years
- Bachelor’s degree preferably related to experiential production. Relevant experience, skill and/or education may be considered in lieu of degree.
- A portfolio of original, creative, hosted video work
- Substantive experience in media production and project management
- Experience working on and concepting experiential events or a willingness to learn
- Strong, hands on knowledge of youth culture and the current media landscape, including a high degree of fluency in entertainment, and music
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to clearly convey ideas through proposals, decks and client-facing presentations
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Multitasking and prioritizing with ease in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Thrives in, and contributes to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.