What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join the Dash Team, the team responsible for building products for content management for clients such as advertisers and DJs. This is a great opportunity to join us to create ground-breaking technology for our range of artistic and creative clients.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for adding new features and refining the existing feature set for our analytics tools
- Working day-to-day on reﬁning the consistency, performance and use-cases of UI components.
- Set market leading trends at the cutting edge of developments in front end user experience.
- Collaborate within the engineering team in tackling unique, interesting and challenging problems.
- Ensure quick responses to platform bugs
What you’ll need
- Strong knowledge and understanding of JS
- Demonstrated experience in the use of APIs
- Appreciation and understanding of UX principles
- Focus on performance proﬁciency with responsive design
- 5 years+ experience in frontend development
- Ability to work independently
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about delivering end-to-end experiences and software architecture
- You have experience with modern web technologies, coding, testing, debugging, and automation techniques
- Authentication uses internal API using JWT
- Vanilla JS
- Visual graphing tools/frameworks
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Start August or ASAP