What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced UX designer to join the Dash team, the team responsible for designing and building out our artist-facing experiences, like our industry-leading analytics systems, our bespoke advertising platform and our ticketing integrations. This is a great opportunity to join us to create ground-breaking technology for our range of artistic and creative clients.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for the design, user flows and user experiences for our artist-facing tooling across web.
- Design UI and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, discoverability)
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Work in collaboration with our UI/UX team leads to create and maintain Keakie's brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient with Figma
- Ability to communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers/stakeholders
- Experience of working within a team, being able to collaborate with others company wide, solve problems and meet deadlines when required
- Adobe Creative Suite
Salary: £48,000 - £60,000
Start early October 2021