What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced UX designer to join the Dash team, the team responsible for designing and building out our client-facing apps and experiences, like our industry-leading artist analytics systems or our new advertising platform. This is a great opportunity to join us to create ground-breaking technology for our range of artistic and creative clients.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for the design, user flows and user experiences for our internal tooling across web.
- Design UI and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, discoverability)
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Attention to detail in maintaining consistency of Keakie's brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient with Figma
- Ability to communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers/stakeholders
- Experience of working within a team, being able to collaborate with others company wide, solve problems and meet deadlines when required
- Adobe Creative Suite
Salary: £52,000 - £60,000
Start early August.