About the Job:
Beatport is looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager for the Berlin office, preferably with some experience in this field. This is a part-time role (25 hours per week) and a flexible schedule is a possibility. If you are fluent in German and able to communicate well in English, we would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for setting the overall tone of the office, being the first person to greet arriving employees and visitors, as well as fielding inbound calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries, identifying cost/time savings wherever possible
- Manage inventory of office supplies, ensuring basics are always on hand and the conference rooms are fully stocked
- Ensure that the kitchen is in good order, fully stocked with supplies and treats for the staff and visiting artists/guests
- Communicate policies, changes, updates, etc. regarding office management to staff
- Record office expenses and maintain a set budget
- Coordinate vendors and help to set them up with the accounts department
- Oversee maintenance and repair needs
- Take lead and autonomously complete special projects as needed
- Keep a good relationship with the landlord
- Schedule team meetings when necessary, coordinating conference rooms, video conference technology and time zones for various locations
- Book travel and accommodation whenever needed and log the expenses
- Assisting our international team with day-to-day questions, as well as German forms, phone calls and letters.
- Organize a welcoming first day for new hires in the Berlin office through assistance with onboarding activities
- Coordinate and execute company events and team building activities
- Infuse creative ideas into the office place to establish a positive environment
- Drive initiatives that connect our various offices together, such as collecting content for the monthly newsletter and general email communications to keep all offices informed on certain matters
- Experience in this field is welcome
- Talent for being well organized, detailed and great with time management
- Ability to handle stress, pressure and demands with grace and tact
- Personable, friendly, and positive-thinking demeanor
- Proven ability to work with others across various teams to efficiently tackle tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Self-motivation, the ability to autonomously manage and complete projects
- Proficiency with Mac O/S, Google Mail, MS Office and Keynote
- Near native / fluent in German, plus good proficiency in spoken and written English
- HR administration knowledge is a plus, but no must
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you. You will need to include a resume.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.