SoundCloud is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager with a passion for driving brand and business growth through paid customer acquisition and reengagement tactics. Working with multiple internal and external teams, you’ll be responsible for the development, execution and analysis of full funnel acquisition initiatives across multiple platforms (web + mobile/app) and digital channels. You’ll play a key role in delivering on the overall marketing strategy while developing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns that grow the SoundCloud community and impact core engagement and revenue metrics.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Support the testing, development, and execution of digital marketing initiatives that directly impact brand awareness, user acquisition, engagement/retention, and subscriber conversion.
- Regular data analysis to identify areas of improvement/optimization and to ensure maximum ROI.
- Grow existing campaigns across digital channels, while creatively iterating and testing ideas to continually scale and improve performance against KPIs.
- Generate consistent performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and broader organization.
- Expanding performance marketing efforts in key international markets.
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing organization (e.g, Brand, Creative) and key internal stakeholders across Product, Comms and Legal teams to drive maximum integration of all digital marketing initiatives to deliver against key objectives.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.