Tunecore, Artist Support
As an Artist Support Specialist, you will work directly with TuneCore artists via email and phone to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions, and resolve any issues they have about their service.
o Answer customer emails and phone calls to help clients distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
o Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services
o Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
o Product account management
o Provide reporting on customer and product issues
o Work with a team on special projects as needed
o Report technical and communication issues to better service TuneCore artists
o Perform other duties as assigned by management
o Work on a flux schedule to provide support for our artists over weekend hours.
· At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service
· BA/BS preferred
· Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
· Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
· Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, via telephone, and via email
· Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
· Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
· An understanding of the digital music industry
· Fluent in English, Spanish, French, German and/or Italian
· Experience with Zendesk a plus
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.