AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Manager Marketing is responsible for all marketing assets for shows on calendar. This position will work in conjunction with artist management, Radio/TV, and marketing team to create and develop an effective marketing plan that will reach the correct demographic and target customers appropriate for each show. The Marketing Manager will develop graphic content used to inform the general public of shows for the purpose of gaining ticket sales. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking budgets to make sure funds are allocated correctly. The Marketing Manager will oversee social media accounts and ensure they are up to date with engaging material.
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing and promotional plans. Collaborates with tour directors, talent buyers, and marketing director to plan and oversee the marketing spend. Develop and roll out long-term marketing initiatives with assistance of marketing team. Create and manage digital cross-promotional opportunities and partnerships
- Generate and adhere to marketing budget. Book and account for all advertising and media ensuring funds are allocated to correct partners. Prepare advertising settlements for each show
- Oversee, design, build and maintain social media presence, research current trends and apply current promotions. Run point for setting up account access with artists. Keep up with current social trends to insure social strategy remains current.
- Develop ad copy; implement ad schedules to appeal to a specific demographic and target customer.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals KPIs and ROIs. Manage Content Management System (CMS) which supports the management of content of web pages, DoubleClick by Google, etc.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure and coordinate artist availability for promotions with management, label and public relations agencies.
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners like Ticketmaster and AXS on marketing opportunities for shows, emails, banners and promotions. Develop promotional, advertising partnerships with websites that can reach targeted demographics.
- Research new technological companies and develop personal relationships with them.
- Develop and pitch promotions to media outlets. Contact radio and schedule radio time and set up giveaways. Negotiate rates and contracts with various media outlets. Buy ad space via the internet/aps (YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Pandora, Spotify, etc.) for shows, festivals, venue advertisements and tours.
- Develop additional marketing opportunities to increase ticket sales when needed. Keep up with current marketing and social media trends to brainstorm new ideas and concepts for assets and promotions to market events.
- Work with marketing team and artist management to strategize new ways to market shows and reach the correct audience.
- Create graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post, radio station needs and e-mails
- Recruit, interview, hire and train marketing staff. Offer guidance/mentorship regarding all show marketing needs, content asset creation, contesting and responding to customers and clients. Schedule and approve hours worked and time off requested for marketing staff.
- Coordinate efforts with street the team to make sure they have materials needed and are marketing to the right audience.
- Oversee the hiring, training and delegating to department interns.
- May be responsible for other duties day of show including but not limited to overseeing house photographers, direct management of venue websites, live updates on social media day of show, escort media, coordinate meet and greets and guest list.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing/ Business Communications or a related field
- 5 years of related work experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and listing communication skills with a can do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing initiatives and strategies
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple tasks
- Computer savvy with knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google AdWords, Rubicon, CMS, Photoshop
- Experience with media buying
- Knowledge of programmatic media and real time bidding
- Experience working with email, mobile and digital marketing programs
- Knowledge of data analysis and budgeting.
- Must be detail orientated with a high standard for quality/
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Knowledge of music industry
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.