AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG Presents’ Marketing and Strategy team is seeking a creative, strategic, results-driven and collaborative individual for the position of Marketing Coordinator.
This person will have a passion for brand partnerships, live music, storytelling, social media and pop culture while being an innovative and forward-thinking leader.
This Coordinator candidate will have the ability to build creative and strategic proposals and decks for brands utilizing AEG Presents’ portfolio of live music festivals, music venues/clubs, tours as well as digital media and branded content.
This position will assist in administrative duties as needed and continue to think creatively and strategically to find solutions to drive revenue for the company.
Together with the team at large, AEG Presents Marketing and Strategy team will continue to position AEG at the forefront of live entertainment.
- Support Global Partnerships department with the preparation of sales and marketing materials for sponsorship at AEG Presents tours, festivals, one-offs and events.
- Draft partnership proposals and event one-sheets. Update sales materials and logos for venues and festivals.
- Update and review festival data across all platforms and materials: online, social, presentations, one sheets, etc. Ensure that sponsors vision is accurately represented in all materials used.
- Support department in the preparation, tracking and analysis of festival recaps. Create detailed reports of department and partners based on festival/show/event attendance, demographics and exposure.
- Keep track of pending and confirmed sponsorship deals in internal database. Update status changes as necessary.
- Assist Global Partnerships team on long-term projects and account management as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- Years of related work experience: 2-4
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt and think quickly on feet
- Proactive with the ability to work independently
- Must be fully capable and proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Regular attendance and hours in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AEG from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working event nights and event weekends
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.