Red Bull's Culture Marketing Program is a successful pillar of our global marketing mix with a focus on music and urban dance. The Artist Relations team is dedicated to building long-term relationships with artists as well as creating new, unique initiatives in line with the global marketing strategy.
The Artist Relations and Project Manager is an excellent project manager and an expert in putting creative ideas into practice and delivering measurable results with appropriate time and resource planning. Ultimately, he is a creative manager with broad musical tastes and an extraordinary network in the music industry and with artists.
Use personal strengths
Areas of responsibility and tasks in which something can be changed:
- Strategic Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Artist Relationships
Experience and previous achievements count here
Relevant for the role:
- Well-founded experience in a creative function (editorial office, record label, agency, management, etc.) who works directly with music artists on projects
- An established network of various artists and contacts to the music industry
- Team player, creative, networker, open-minded, inventive, innovative and self-motivated with a "can do" attitude and focused on achieving results / KPIs
- Excellent understanding of the German music industry - especially in the areas of hip hop, German rap and urban
- Experienced project manager who is able to realize several projects at the same time and to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including project presentations and summaries
- Understanding of brands and how they work in the music industry
- A passion for live events, marketing and music content
- Basic knowledge of music rights, licensing and entertainment business topics would be an advantage
- High affinity to social media and basic knowledge of digital marketing
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.