THE COMPANY: fabric is the UK’s leading electronic music and entertainment business. Since opening in 1999, the team’s relentless focus on presenting high-quality music in a striking setting has made fabric one of the world’s most revered late-night music venues. fabric has 4 times been voted #1 Club in the World and has welcomed over 7 million patrons in the 20 years. In November 2001 fabric launched its eponymous record label, which now boasts some 246 releases and has sold over 3 million units, and in more recent years the business has expanded to a wider range of artist releases as well as events around the world – across four continents in 2019.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for passionate, motivated and friendly people to join our bar & floor teams delivering events at fabric. The ideal candidates should have previous experience working in a high-volume club/bar and must be eligible to work in the UK.
You will be expected to:
● greet customers with a smile
● respond to requests and questions in a polite, professional and friendly manner to both customers and staff
● process customer payments
● ensure club areas are tidy, clean and up to company standards at all times
● comply with health, safety and hygiene standards at all times
● replenish and count stock if required
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• customer service orientation
• communication skills
• interpersonal skills
• team member
• high energy level
• handle a fast-paced work environment
• honesty and integrity
• minimum age 18
• numeracy and cash handling skills if required.
• able to work flexible hours
• able to work in standing position for long periods
• experience not necessary, but preferred