The Digital Project Manager of Festivals will oversee marketing campaigns for small, medium and large scale AEG Presents & Goldenvoice festivals across the country. The incumbent will be in constant communication with regional festival marketers, talent buyers and local leadership in order to oversee execution of best practices across content strategy, email, website building, apps, social, media buying, Customer Relationship Management, reporting, etc. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for training local marketers as well as managing multiple budgets at once and placing media that optimizes for right message, right time, right consumer, to drive ticket sales. The Digital Project Manager plans timelines, builds and maintains festival websites & festival apps with the production teams. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for reporting on return on investment / return on advertising spending, understanding success metrics, and leveraging centralized tools where appropriate.
- Lead and create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure a positive online image for all phases of Festivals from announce, to ticket sales to ticket buyer communication.
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Partner with media team to book and execute media buys, optimize ticket sales, and report on success.
- Plan and communicate mobile app and festival website timelines for initial build, and additional updates to correlate with marketing milestones.
- Work with festival & Creative department to create & oversee asset creation/delivery from external and internal content partners throughout the festival cycle. Ensure assets maintain overall festival branding, meet production specs and timelines & traffic assets accordingly.
- Work with festival teams to plan and build festival upsells, offers across SMS, email and in app offers.
- Analysis and Reporting: compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns.
- Oversee Social Media accounts for each festival. Help develop organic & ad copy; implement schedules to appeal to a specific demographic and target customer.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing or related fields
- 4 Years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience working in omni-channel digital marketing
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Experience buying digital media and executing a digital media plan
- Excellent at building and maintaining sales relationships online and offline
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Analytical in nature using data to drive decisions
- Proficient in excel (model building a plus)
- Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns
- Advanced degree
- Understanding of data architecture
- Experience in the music industry and live entertainment
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.