SoundCloud is seeking a Social Media specialist(1-year contract) to support the strategic development and creative execution of engagement across our social channels, with a high priority on Twitter.
- Manage and grow SoundCloud’s community, specifically on Twitter
- Create channel-specific, best-in-class content in partnership with the SoundCloud Editorial and Music Marketing teams
- Draft impactful, timely, and engaging posts across music, editorial, and product categories daily, engaging with our communities (e.g. artists, producers, fans)
- Monitor and report on online discussion and identify real-time opportunities for engagement
- Brainstorm new ideas to grow our channel audiences
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and visual style that complements the channel
- Collaborate with internal and external creative stakeholders
- Optimize content in partnership with audience development
- Maintain a content calendar and publishing
- Stay ahead of industry and consumer trends, new technology, and the latest social media platforms and tools
- Maintain and engage SoundCloud’s other social media platforms as needed — Instagram, and Facebook.
- Intimately familiar with Twitter and understand what will grow followers and drive engagement
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills with an ability to adapt tone and voice to various audiences
- Highly engaging and adaptable.
- Music, entertainment, or publisher, experience
- Ability to keep up with industry trends and new social networks
- Obsessive knowledge of current pop culture and social trends
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.