We are seeking a Marketing & Merchandising Coordinator to help grow Reverb’s presence across Europe.
Each week, the Marketing & Merchandising Coordinator is responsible for hand-selecting many of the instruments, deals, and shops that we feature on our website, app, social media, and in our email marketing. From pro audio deals in the UK to new boutique guitar makers in Italy, you will be our in-house expert sharing the best gear on Reverb with our audiences around the world.
In this role, you collaborate with our broader American and European marketing teams to develop email campaigns and on-site merchandising that provide the latest information on deals and new products to help our buyers continue their musical journeys.
Beyond your great taste in musical instruments and gear, we are looking for a candidate who understands the value of user data and is curious to learn more. We're looking for someone who is committed to testing, learning, and iterating.
- Curate our category and handpicked collection experiences across our website, app, and marketing communications to demonstrate our authentic love and expert-level gear knowledge.
- Merchandise the best deals, exclusives, and promotions to improve conversion across gear categories on site and in email marketing.
- Build email campaigns and assist with social media for users in the UK, France, and Germany, optimizing for engagement and conversions
- Quality assure and proof campaigns to ensure compliance with briefs, accurate tracking, programming guidelines, and content strategy.
- Help to identify gaps in European inventory and provide recommendations to Reverb’s sales team.
- Collaborate with US-based merchandising & curation coordinators to run experiments and analyze engagement and conversion data to improve performance.
- Compile, analyze, and deliver weekly reporting and insights to improve future marketing campaigns.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or merchandising.
- Deep knowledge of musical instruments and music gear.
- Quantitative skills and interest in data, analytics, and reporting.
- Strong task leadership skills and consistent track record to collaborate.
- A problem-solver who is fast to articulate impactful strategies and to act on them.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in a business setting.
- Experience with social media advertising, influencer marketing, email marketing, or content marketing.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Employer contributions to pension
- Generous parental leave
- Private health insurance subsidy
- Time off aligned with statutory entitlement in the country of employment
- Bonus eligible