We are looking for a content creator and social media manager to join our team.
Our studios host many writing and recording sessions with major labels as well as up and coming artists and as we’re growing we’re also looking to expand our team. When you join the team you will become part of a great community of engineers, producers, songwriters and musicians to connect with.
We are growing rapidly and busy servicing major labels, and have hosted sessions with Daughter, TianaMajor 9, Tom Odell, Jay1, Biig Piig, Nafe Smallz, Izzy Bizu, Laidback Luke, S1mba and Laura Mvula + more at our studios.
This role is part time of 20 hours per week, paid at £10 per hour (on payroll or freelance basis). The role can grow as our business does, and we are happy to be flexible in our approach to hours - making this role suitable for freelancers as we shape the role together. You will need to prioritise Noatune in terms of availability, and be around the studios as much as possible for opportunities to regularly create amazing content. This will include evening and weekend work!
We are looking for a strong candidate with social media management skills to ensure our social media presence, interact with followers, promote interactive and engaging content and implement content strategies across all outlets. The ideal candidate will work alongside our team and our marketing manager to create innovative marketing campaigns and implement them efficiently and will also partake in general business development.
Marketing and Content Creator Duties:
- Expand our social media presence into new social media platforms, and increase Noatune’s presence on existing platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Interact with followers across all social media channels.
- Spend time at the studios regularly (a combination of office hours and out of hours) to capture and create content, including joining sessions to take photos of artists in our studios.
- Interview some of our users and visiting artists on a regular basis for blogs and content.
- Establishing relationships within the music industry, i.e. inviting labels, management, production companies for studio tours.
- Creating and distributing engaging written and graphic content in the form of newsletters, website blog posts and social media messages.
- Ensure the presence on all platforms and outlets including our website is up to date and coherent.
- Assist on events to where Noatune is represented and proactively create promotional content.
- Assist marketing manager with marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content creation and implementation schedules. Take over some of these responsibilities as you grow with the role and acquire the needed understanding and skills for working with paid ads.
The ideal candidate:
- An ambassador with intuitive relationship and social media skills.
- Has great photography and video editing skills and can use a professional camera.
- Graphic design skills.
- Knowledge of recording studio environments and the music industry.
- Comfortable interviewing artists and being filmed doing this as a part of our new youtube live session concept (about to launch).
- Solid social media understanding and plenty of experience running one or ideally more band/artist social accounts.
- Ensures our community and client satisfaction is at the core of all activity.
- Drive, enthusiastic and proactive with ideas.
- Lives close to the studios (within 45min).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about music and knowledgeable about a variety of genres, acts and artists.
- Flexible approach to working hours, which will include out of office hours (including weekends) when capturing content and responding to comments on our socials.
- Has an interest in learning google analytics and ad campaigns, although in depth skills is something you can improve upon.
- Be part of a fast-growing, innovative recording studio in London.
- You will be working in one of London’s creative hubs, Netil House, which houses over 100+ creative businesses.
- Our studios are artistically and Scandinavian designed.
- Work alongside a small, talented team with the option to take over more responsibilities.
- Meet artists, managers and industry professionals and keep good relationships.
- Be part of the Noatune community.
- Implement and try ideas to further our marketing efforts.
- Improve your skills and develop your career in the creative industries.
- As this is a new position within Noatune, we will adapt this role with the successful candidate to work out exact tasks and responsibilities depending on their skill sets and needs.
- We are very busy so please do not call or arrive in person at the studios for questions about this role. Apply only via online job ads posted.
- As we prefer staff to live close to the studios as possible, please include your current residential location.
- Familiarise yourself with Noatune (online) and in your cover letter tell us why you are applying to this position and why we should hire you in your cover letter.
- Include examples of social media accounts you have managed in the past including posts you have done.
- Include examples of photography/video work you have done as well as some graphic design work if possible.