We are looking for a Part Time Admin Assistant to join our team (approx 20 hours per week).
Our studios host many writing and recording sessions with major labels as well as up and coming artists and as we’re growing we’re also looking to expand our team. When you join the team you will become part of a great community of engineers, producers, songwriters and musicians to connect with.
We are growing rapidly and busy servicing all major labels, and have hosted sessions with Daughter, TianaMajor 9, Tom Odell, Jay1, Biig Piig, Nafe Smallz, Izzy Bizu, Laidback Luke, S1mba and Laura Mvula + more at our studios.
We are looking for a strong candidate to work closely alongside the studio manager to assist with all aspects of bookings, business management, staff coordination and general administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and experience within and an understanding of the music industry.
Admin Assistant Role:
- Take bookings and assist with enquiries both over the phone and on email.
- Providing administrative support to the studio manager.
- Working hours will be: 2 weekday afternoons/evenings 2.30pm - 8.30pm (potentially Mon + Thurs, but this might change) and each Saturday 11-7pm, with the option to get a weekend off occasionally or work remotely when needed.
- The successful candidate must be able to pick up additional work days when the studios are very busy or to cover staff holidays and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a friendly and likeable ambassador with intuitive relationship, organisation and customer service skills.
- Is fluent in English (both written and spoken) to a high professional standard.
- Has experience working in an administrative office environment.
- Is extremely organised and can prioritise quickly.
- Ideally a music business graduate.
- Knowledge of a music studio environment is required.
- Is able to juggle tasks and pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Has a good music industry understanding.
- Can respond to queries quickly and effectively.
- Ensures our community and client satisfaction is at the core of all activity.
- Drive, enthusiastic and proactive with ideas.
- Lives close to the studios (within 45min ideally).
- Passionate about music and knowledgeable about a variety of genres, acts and artists.
- Be part of a fast-growing, innovative recording studio in London.
- This role is an excellent entry level position for a hard working and creative music graduate to get their foot in the door in the professional music industry and learn.
- This role is a great side job for freelance artists or creative workers.
- You will be working in one of London’s creative hubs, Netil House, which houses over 100+ creative businesses.
- Our studios are artistically and Scandinavian designed.
- Work alongside a small, talented team with the option to take over more responsibilities.
- Meet artists, managers and industry professionals and keep good relationships.
- Be part of the Noatune community, contributing to our growth and your own.
- Access to studios during downtime, perfect for applicants who are also artists.
- This role will be on the payroll starting out with 20 hours a week at £10 per hour.
- You will be paid £10 per hour for additional hours we need you.
- Paid holiday days will be worked out according to hours worked.
- As this is a new position within Noatune, we will adapt this role with the successful candidate to work out exact tasks and responsibilities depending on their skill sets and needs.
- We are very busy so please do not call or arrive in person at the studios for questions about this role. Apply only via online job ads posted.
- As we prefer staff to live close to the studios as possible, please include your current residential location.
- Please familiarise yourself with Noatune (online) and in your cover letter tell us why you are applying to this position and why we should hire you.