The Columbo Group is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer & Video Editor to work across some of our music venues; including Jazz Cafe, Phonox and Metropolis.
Based in our office above Jazz Cafe in Camden, you’ll be joining a team of creative and passionate people who work across ten venues and multiple festivals.
Working closely with the Marketing Managers, you’ll be responsible for designing, editing and delivering all promotional assets, whilst also maintaining the overall brand identity of the venues. It is essential that you have experience in a similar role (can be freelance), along with a deep knowledge and passion for live music.
The Columbo Group is committed to diversity and inclusivity throughout our company. We encourage people of all races, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
Essential Skills & Experience:
● Highly Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro & After Effects.
● A demonstrable ability to develop and maintain strong visual brand identities.
● A broad and diverse portfolio of previous work. From illustrated design work to promotional video assets.
● Skills in Cinema 4D / Rendering is preferred but not essential.
● A passion for music and nightlife culture.
● Ability to self-manage and motivate.
● Ability to work on a variety of projects at once.
To apply, please send your portfolio, covering letter and CV