The Ad Trafficker’s core role will be to traffic & maintain Display, Performance and Video ad campaigns for Bandsintown Amplified advertisers. This includes targeting, testing creative, processing optimizations, and QA of all digital orders as assigned. The Ad Trafficker will work closely with Product and Sales team members and is expected to provide superior customer service.
- Implement and manage the delivery of display and video advertising campaigns in Clickfuse (an in-house proprietary ad server) and occasionally Google Ad Manager (GAM). Ensure timely trafficking of campaigns, campaign performance optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Ensure that direct, programmatic, and affiliate performance campaigns launch on time and are fully executed according to the insertion orders.
- Develop a strong understanding of the online display and video advertising landscape.
- Develop a strong understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape.
- Become an Affiliate and Performance Marketing subject matter expert (SME) leading internal and external clients through the most efficient and cost effective campaign deployments.
- Maintain proactive communications regarding account status across multiple account stakeholders including sales and senior management.
- Build strong troubleshooting acumen at the campaign, line item and creative level.
- Constantly monitor and improve customer satisfaction as it relates to successful campaign management and campaign performance.
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining ad specs, trafficking and workflow procedures for client accounts
- Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party ads
- Support the Amplified Product Lead on new product roll outs to the broader organization
- Show exemplary attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and manage increased responsibilities and tasks
- Minimum 1 year working with back end ad server framework
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, self-starter
- Proficiency using Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Experience working with project management software (Jira, Asana, etc.) is a plus
- Proficiency at placing individual pixels
- Preferably has at least 1 years of experience working at an online publisher, digital ad agency, or equivalent
- Experience working with Google Ad Manager and 3rd party validation vendors is a plus
- Experience in Facebook trafficking is a plus
- Must be 18 years or older