Wavo.me is a rapidly-expanding global media and analytics technology company with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Voted among Canada’s fastest growing technology companies; Wavo uses advanced in-house technology to offer best in class music business intelligence & managed marketing services to leading record labels & artists across the globe.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our Analytics Team!
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to work closely with today’s top labels, brands and their digital marketing teams to guide them through this journey and grow their business through Wavo’s advertising products.
Wavo’s Analytics team is a group of highly skilled professionals with equal footing in music, digital marketing and technology whose focus is working with high-potential partners to solve their unique business problems and unanswered questions.
- Respond to and manage customer support inquiries via email and Zendesk;
- Create, update, and maintain Wavo’s knowledge base through our Help Centre and Walk-through guides;
- Lead various calls and workshops with Wavo’s customers at different stages of the onboarding process;
- Collect product feedback from customers;
- Liaise with internal cross functional teams;
- Ensure the health of customer accounts through regular testing and quality assurance;
- Play an active role in improving internal processes and efficiency.
- 2+ years of proven customer support experience (or other relevant experience);
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a thorough work approach;
- Strong interest in the music and entertainment space;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understand how to develop strong relationships internally and externally;
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across multiple projects and teams;
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and organizational skills, and ability to work autonomously;
- Fluency in English and French an asset;
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up or SaaS company is an asset.
Compensation and Work Environment
- Group health and dental insurance plan;
- A dynamic and empowering workspace, wherein employees come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds;
- Access to technological infrastructure to be able to effectively onboard and work remotely for the duration of the pandemic;
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing and technology.