Music starts at Splice. As a collection of artists, producers, creators and collaborators, Splice sweats every detail involved in the creative process. From our expansive library of content, to the tools we provide, to our company work culture, we're constantly evolving towards being the best advocates for our artists and employees. If you work at Splice you'll be asked, "what does music mean to you?" That's because music is at the core of everything we do. It's why we hire trailblazers to help us solve problems, navigate uncharted territory, and change the industry for the better. It's why we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and collaborate with to ensure that we're growing towards a more inclusive and open minded reality. And it's why we hold ourselves accountable for our part in shaping music creation.
What You'll Do?
- Lead a team of distributed (remote) Customer Experience Agents to be the first line of support for customers, including delivery of excellent customer support with on-brand messaging.
- Training, developing, and supporting the CX team to a standard of excellence, including but not limited to routine ticket and chat QA to identify areas of strength and improvement.
- Maintain and improve the escalation processes for customer inquiries to customer experience specialists.
- Establish a customer-first culture, be a key point of contact for customer issues while ensuring all compliance and company policies are met.
- Assist customer experience team with customer-driven feedback to continuously evolve
- Keep Zendesk, the central hub for all customer support, neat, tidy, and running efficiently.
- Create healthy work environments by implementing and maintaining open lines of communication, work systems, and team procedures.
- Work with the Director of Customer Experience to help with the team's development and career management: setting performance expectations, career planning, performance reviews, managing low performers, promotions, and terminations.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard high-performing team members that drive consistent operational excellence and foster a collaborative and positive team environment.
What We're Looking For?
- You share our vision.
- You demonstrate accountability for your actions and are accountable for the output of the team.
- You have a background in data capture and report consolidation and should have an understanding of Zendesk or similar.
- You can maintain a positive attitude, during high-volume and/or stressful periods keep cool, calm and proactive Operations.
- You proactively think about our customers' needs and wants.
- You're self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- You have a bias towards action and experimentation.
- You care about quality. It drives you.
- Experience working in or with distributed teams
- You love music, play it, or produce it!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.