As the Senior Manager of Label Relations, you are key to building, strengthening, and maintaining relationships between TIDAL and our music partners. In addition to furthering previously existing relationships, you will be pivotal in creating new relationships within the label community—both majors and independent labels. You will create and develop a process for editorial submissions that allows more opportunities for artists to be heard.
This role is pivotal as TIDAL continues to champion artists from emerging to established. In addition to working within the culture & content team, you will also work closely with multiple departments to achieve company goals.
Previous label relations experience is required. You must be a team player, self-motivated, great at time management, with an eye for talent in the ever-changing music landscape.
- Develop and manage relationships with labels, distributors, etc. on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with label representatives on developing strategies to bolster TIDAL’s content offering to new and existing consumers.
- Experience in booking artists for content initiatives.
- Provide input to editorial programmers on new releases, catalogue and other music related priorities cross genre.
- Liaise with label reps to secure artist participation for Culture & Content’s playlisting campaigns
- Assist internal teams (marketing, digital, etc.) with securing talent for TIDAL branded campaigns both domestic and abroad.
- Work with TIDAL’s content department on updating artist pages (images, biographies, etc.) at the request of artists, label partners, etc.
- Act as one of TIDAL’s ambassadors among labels, the artist community and the larger music industry, educating them through compelling presentations that showcase editorial and marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written, verbal/interpersonal communication skills a must
- 5-7 years work experience, particularly with music label experience
- Previous content management experience is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional understanding of the music business landscape.
- Must have knowledge of multiple genres.
- Strong Microsoft Suite and Google Docs skills required (Word, Excel and PPT)
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and cross-departmental communication abilities; able to adapt due to last minute changes in plans.
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter, with an ability to juggle multiple projects
- Leadership mentality; superb problem-solving skills
- Function effectively under pressure and changing conditions.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.