Yamaha employees are passionate about music and sound! As the world’s largest musical instrument manufacturer, we are known for our quality, stellar customer service and innovation. Are you a strategic thinker and problem solver that wants to help shape the future of Yamaha’s marketing? If so, then check out this opportunity.
Yamaha is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing insight-driven, multi-platform consumer marketing strategies and campaigns for the Yamaha Pro Audio & Steinberg portfolio. This position will report to the Director of Marketing – Pro Audio.
Here's What You’ll Do:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels for Yamaha Pro Audio & Steinberg portfolios, with a strong focus on consumer marketing
- Guide the development and execution of fully integrated go-to-market marketing programs by collaborating with and leveraging internal Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) centers of excellence to enhance and expand programs for maximum impact
- Lead and train a team of marketing professionals
- Through effective coaching, feedback and accountability, work to develop team to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in their roles
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and opportunities for competitive advantage
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Support Director of Marketing of Pro Audio in the development of the annual Strategic Planning process, including the annual and mid-term business plan for the business
- Partner with internal functional teams, and national account managers, to design, test and evolve marketing & lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including digital, video and print asset.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage activation of planned promotions and support the identification and planning of new partnerships. Collaborate with Sales to build strong in-store and on-line shopper activation plans.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Business, Communications or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 8+ years of experience in brand/marketing management in client and/or agency roles
- Ability to develop relationships and influence others across a complex matrixed organization
- At least 5 years proven leadership experience, mentoring and developing a team
- Digital and social marketing expertise and familiarity with associated analytics
- National integrated marketing campaign management experience
- Ability to manage and collaborate with creative resources / ad agencies
- Ability to develop a compelling business case based on quantitative / qualitative data, competitive / market insights to address market opportunities.
- Strong critical thinking, analysis and writing skills
- Excellent written/verbal and presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including international travel
- Tableau experience
- Experience with pro audio product
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, LTD, Life-Insurance and 401k with match AND automatic contributions
- Performance based bonus program
- Robust employee wellness programs including free onsite music lessons
- Gym membership reimbursement program
- Tobacco cessation reward program
- Free concerts from award winning artists
- Discounted hotel, travel, entertainment, and other attractions
- Employee product purchase program
- Flexible work options
- Casual dress
- Vacation, sick-time and personal floating holidays
- Inclusive and passionate culture
- Opportunity to be part of something bigger; changing people's lives through music and sound
If you’d like to get in on our mix, please apply!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.