We are looking for an Artist & Label Partnerships manager for Turkey to join our Artist & Label Partnerships team in Milan. The role is about ensuring that key artists, managers, and labels see Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development and monetisation. Focusing on the Turkish music landscape, you will work closely with the team to build and execute local strategic initiatives as well as with your international counterparts on global campaigns.
You will also use this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and distribution initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners. Most importantly, you have fun at work and you have a desire to be creative and make a positive impact on the music industry as a whole.
What You'll Do:
- Support and educate our key partners across artists and labels community on Spotify tools and resources to inspire them and maximise their daily business. You'll also create, build and maintain these relations across the artist and label community
- Enable artist and artist-fan engagement with Spotify
- Work in partnership with the local and global editorial teams to ensure content strategies are localised and successfully implemented
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfil company strategic goals and cross-functional projects
- Advocate for Spotify’s interests and initiatives externally within the creator community
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your territory and use this to further Spotify’s appeal to existing and new users
Who You Are:
- You have 10+ years experience with label and artist relations in an established digital music service, record label or at a media company in the region
- You'll have a strong music and technology background. You also have a deep understanding and a proven record in music marketing and operations
- You have excellent negotiating, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You're adept at content management systems and supply chain processes and be adept at analysing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organised, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay outstanding attention to detail
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams
- You possess a flawless level of written and spoken English. Turkish language skills are also required
- Finally, you're a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude!
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.