We are looking for an extraordinary Business Coordinator for the German Ads Business Unit to join our band in Berlin. You will work with sales leadership to accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organisational sales support for needle-moving initiatives across our top clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing sales team with one of the most recognisable brands in the music and podcast industry! We want someone who is passionate about the Spotify platform and knows how the right attitude paired with project management skills set the right rhythm for the team. Your work will impact the way the Ads Sales team functions and how our external brand partners experience the Spotify advertising message.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate business projects on the Ad Sales Team in Germany
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Sales Leads in the country
- Work with the relevant (European) functions such as Legal, Finance, Trading, Business Operations etc
- Work on strategies, operations and management of team affairs and financial reconciliations on projects such as trading commitments, podcast monetisation, media currency projects, programmatic and on our self-service tool, Ad Studio
- Organisation and preparation of Jour Fixes with agencies
- Preparing and conducting business reviews with agencies and advertisers
- Coordinating internal business projects also with other internal & external stakeholders
- Setting-up client meetings including meeting organisation, and processing invoicing and payments our buying system
- Project Management of team meetings & leadership meetings
- Identifying gaps and working on the improvement of internal processes
- You will work out of our Berlin office
Who you are:
- Business Degree or equivalent education
- 3+ years of business experience preferably in a media based business
- Hands-on mentality
- Work independently as well as part of the team
- Project Management and creative skills are very welcome
- Programmatic knowledge/ skills are very much welcome but not essential
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always exciting environment
- You are passionate about both technology and music!
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory
- Please submit your CV in English with cover letter attached
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.