TIDAL is an artist-led global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans closer together through unique original content and exclusive events. Available in 57 countries, the streaming service has more than 70 million songs and 250,000 high-quality videos in its catalog along with original video series, podcasts, thousands of expertly curated playlists and artist discovery via TIDAL Rising. With the commitment of its owners to create a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL is available in premium and HiFi tiers—which includes Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) recordings as well as Sony’s 360 Reality Audio recordings.
The Executive Operations Team is a centralized organization where our EAs report into EA Managers. Our Executive Assistants (EAs) are the strategic partners who hold everything together, help our top executives, and support their teams.
- Act as a strategic partner and collaborator to a busy executive
- Manage complex calendaring, balancing sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners across multiple time zones. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives’ daily operations, as needed
- Interact and coordinate with offices of external executives and senior leaders from various industries including music, technology, telecommunications and retail
- Balance multiple priorities while identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events
- Intricate travel booking - search, price and book complex, high volume travel arrangements while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many stakeholders
- Build relationships across the Executive Operations team and commit to company culture and goals, leveraging the team’s knowledge and network to build processes and get things done
- Support executive’s day to day administrative operations such as data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement processing, and document handling
- Field requests from internal and external contacts, be available and approachable
- Attend meetings, take notes and act as a knowledgeable resource while ensuring executive preparedness and efficiency
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and Intuitive attention to detail
- Proficiency with Mac OS & Google Workspace (Calendar, Drive, Slides, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey nuances and act as an effective extension of the COO and broader Executive Ops team
- Team Player - you enjoy working on a global team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team
- Creative problem solving - you aren’t timid about responding to and handling sensitive and complex situations
- Passion for the music business and in particular DSPs is a plus
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.