What we're looking for:
Keakie is looking for an experienced delivery lead to organise the growth of the company from pre-to post revenue.
Your main task will be to set the processes for communication and deliverables across all departments. You will be working closing with the founder to realise his vision from pre-to-post revenue.
"This is a temporary role for 6-9 months to take us to post-revenue, with the opportunity to apply for a higher role in the company on successful completion."
- Coordinate and act as an operating layer between Engineering, Content and Design
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business
- Manage and assist with the implementation of OKRs across the company
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, implementing organisation-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive
- Handle all company paperwork; including employment contracts, company invoices, and HR resources
- Manage internal communications and company wide updates
- Oversee content acquisition strategy from 500-2000 shows
- Whatever needs to be done to deliver the product to market
- Strong analytical, managerial, communication and leadership skills
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Familiar with Scrum Master and/or SAFe-methodology to work closely with the Tech team
- Thorough understanding of the various sectors we operate within; including music, advertising, technology and content creation
Salary £50,000 - £58,000
Start late April or ASAP.
More info about working at Keakie can be found at https://jobs.keakie.com/