Superfly is an experience company obsessed with activating and amplifying communities around common passions and unforgettable moments. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
From producing some of the world’s most iconic festivals, to media-driven joint ventures and location based entertainment, Superfly has been defining the creative edge of live entertainment for over 20 years.
We’re looking for a Coordinator, Business Leadership to join our Agency Division. The Coordinator supports the Business Leadership team, working with internal departments at Superfly to plan and execute campaigns and projects for clients. Project management and attention to detail are central to this position. This person must be organized, self-motivated, able to think creatively and quickly, and work collaboratively with a team.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about social media and an avid consumer of content and experiences
- You are a regular consumer of pop culture and always intrigued by the latest trends
- You are innately curious
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are resourceful, solutions oriented and proactivity is part of your DNA
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client Project Support
- Supporting the execution of multi-channel projects that include social, influencer, and experiential marketing
- Keeping a pulse of industry trends, compiling research into routine client updates
- Creation of campaign briefs, under the direction of your manager
- Research influencers based on an agreed-upon brief, leveraging research and agency-provided tools
- Develop and manage social content calendars
- Executing project tasks, as directed by manager(s)
- Edit and maintenance of project documentation including workback schedules, calendars, project deliverable tracking, contact sheets, agendas, meeting notes, etc
- Participate in brainstorms for new agency projects / RFPs / briefings / etc
- Managing simultaneous projects in various stages of a project lifecycle
- Support with social metrics tracking and event recaps for client
Internal Admin Support
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership team, including coding & tracking monthly expenses, calendar & travel management, and additional administrative tasks as required
- Coordinate and participate in internal and client meetings: communicating details, writing statuses, securing conference rooms, etc.
- Proactively manages competitive reviews and industry research to inform business and creative
- Interview and manage department intern
What we require:
- College degree
- Experience and interest in social media and influencer marketing
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-developed time management, organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong ability to collaborate, work successfully in a team, and in partnership with other teams
- Confident speaking up and sharing opinions with the team
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.