We are looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing teams in the music industry. SoundClouds Talent Team is a critical component of our sales model. In this role, you will:
- Join one of the highest-performing teams in the business.
- Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Develop your understanding of the Music industry and SoundClouds products.
SoundClouds Talent Team is responsible for driving enormous growth in the business. We pride ourselves on setting high goals and having a ton of fun achieving them together. We take pride in our culture greatly, and only invite optimistic, talented, and motivated people to join our team
- Manage new artist & partner applications and onboarding to our distribution platform
- Collaborate with Sales Ops to come up with new processes to optimize organic signings and increase client revenue potential
- Educate clients on best practices and release planning within our dashboard
- Do discovery & qualification with our current customers to better understand how they’re using and gaining value from SoundCloud
- Strategize with artist’s on new and effective ways to market and promote assigned releases
- Compile and communicate internally, marketing drivers and release strategy
- Work with label services on executing release campaigns for existing artists
- Manage client support through various channels with a focus on client retention
- Upsell services within our platform to existing clients
- Maintain relationships with referral partners and review incoming client prospecting
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- 3-5+ years experience in an account management role
- 2+ Years music industry experience (Label or Distributor)
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment.
- Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Deep understanding of account management tactics and client relations
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.