Superfly is an experience company obsessed with activating and amplifying communities around common passions and unforgettable moments. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
From producing some of the world’s most iconic festivals, to media-driven joint ventures and location based entertainment, Superfly has been defining the creative edge of live entertainment for over 20 years.
We’re seeking a Social Strategist to enhance, grow and extend our strategic and digital capabilities. In this role, you will support the Strategy team, developing work for clients, as well as new business efforts.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about social media and an avid consumer of content and experiences
- You are a regular consumer of pop culture and always intrigued by the latest trends
- You are innately curious
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are resourceful, solutions oriented and proactivity is part of your DNA
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing leadership and a strong POV on the ever-evolving social landscape and how it relates to their business goals
- Set overarching social media KPIs and campaign-specific KPIs for each platform
- Ideate and execute social media strategy for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and various other social media platforms.
- Leading the execution of multi-channel projects that include social and influencer
- Analyze social data in real-time using analytics tools to drive actionable insights and inform future social strategies
- Led the social strategy and channel management of our Superfly social presence (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Work in partnership with our Influencer Team to create and manage best-in-class brand campaigns
- Maintains a pulse on trends and emerging platforms to develop thoughtful POVs for clients
- Evaluate and test new social platforms, tools and calculate ROI
- Develop and manage social content calendars
- Lead and contribute to new business and thought leadership opportunities
What we require:
- College degree
- 4-7 years experience in digital media, social media, and influencer marketing at an agency or brand
- Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices from both a paid and organic standpoint
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Deep understanding of current media and digital content landscape and evolving trends
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to think strategically and creatively about messaging and channels
- Strong writing, presentation and analytical thinking skills
- Well-developed time management, organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong ability to collaborate, work successfully in a team, and in partnership with other teams
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.