Reverb.com is focused on making the world a more musical place. As we grow, we need data-driven insights and critical thinking to support and drive business and strategy decisions. We are looking for a creative, strategic thinker with deep analytical and problem solving skills. Reporting to the VP, Finance, the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities, structuring and executing analysis, and reporting back key insights and recommendations. This could range from diving into opportunities to improve our cost structure, to researching and vetting potential partners and acquisitions, to modeling the impact of new features and businesses.
- Lead financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Analyze and pursue cost saving and new revenue opportunities.
- Identify and analyze acquisition targets and strategic partnerships.
- Help develop KPIs and coordinate cross-department planning and progress tracking.
- Support decision making across the company.
- 5+ years in Corporate Development, FP&A, Management Consulting, Private Equity or a similar role.
- Firm grasp of finance and accounting fundamentals.
- Structured thinker with ability to effectively synthesize and communicate complex ideas.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in excel/google sheets and powerpoint/keynote.
- Project management experience and the ability to lead projects with limited guidance.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook Air, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.
- Discounts on music gear.