We are looking for a Junior A&R Manager (f / m / d) Publishing to support our team in Berlin. You are a communicative and well-structured person with a proactive work style. Close cooperation in a team is important to you, you act flexibly and you are enthusiastic about dealing with new topics and projects.
You actively participate in the work with our authors and are the interface to various departments such as copyright, synch and income tracking.
Your tasks include, among other things
- Support in preparing offers, introducing authors or proposing sessions
- Supervision and organization of songwriting camps
- Presentation and promotion of our songs in the form of meetings, newsletters, etc.
- Provision and clarification of all copyright splits by our authors
- Building long-term relationships with authors, management and other external partners
- Creation of internal and external reports
- A completed apprenticeship or degree and initial work experience in the music business, preferably in the publishing or management area
- Basic understanding of the music publisher and the associated processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to address and inspire different characters and personalities in order to build trusting relationships with colleagues and partners
- Willingness to implement innovative approaches with us
- Proactive, well-structured working style and an absolute team player
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Confident in handling Excel and Powerpoint
- Distinct service orientation, organizational strength and project management skills
What do we offer you
- A great increase in experience and an expansion of your professional skills through responsible tasks - right from the start
- Transparent communication and fair dealings with one another form the cornerstone of our pleasant working atmosphere
- Various options for your personal professional development including training, Bertelsmann University and LinkedIn Learning
- Flexible working time models, capital-building benefits, a BVG company ticket and a home office arrangement
- A great working environment in the heart of Berlin on Gendarmenmarkt and a respectful team of music lovers who are happy to share their experience with you
What you should know about us
Founded in 2008, BMG is now the fourth largest music publisher in the world and the first new global player to establish itself in the label business for decades. The fundamental values of BMG - fairness, transparency and service - create a decisive competitive advantage. BMG has set itself the task of being the best possible partner for artists and songwriters in the management and marketing of their music rights and to offer real added value for their careers. BMG is 100 percent owned by Bertelsmann.
Are you interested in getting to know us?
Then send us your application and convince us that you are the right person for the job. We look forward to applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.